We invite you to come see what we are all about and to join us in this mission.
COST: Adults & Youth (12+) $5 · Ages 4-11 $3 · Age 3 and under free
Register (and optional pay online) using the link on each date.
The deadline for sign-ups and cancellations is the Monday before at noon.
*Dairy free and gluten free options available, but you MUST register so preparations can be made.
- September 6th - Tacos, chips and queso, rice and beans and sopapilla cheesecake
- September 13th - Pulled Pork Sandwiches, baked beans, coleslaw, potato salad and dessert
- September 20th - Spaghetti and Meatballs, garlic bread, salad and dessert
- September 27th - BBQ Baked Potatoes with pulled pork, salad and dessert
- October 4th - Pork Chops, potatoes, green beans, rolls, fruit salad
- October 11th - Poppyseed Chicken and Rice, green beans, salad, rolls, dessert (*GF/ DF option - chicken breasts, baked potato, green beans, salad)
- October 18th - Breakfast Tacos, fried ham, sausage, breakfast potatoes, waffles, fruit, muffins
- October 25th - Chili, Frito pies, salad, dessert
- November 1st - Tacos, chips, quest, rice and beans, sopapilla cheesecake
- November 8th - Soup Night - Taco Soup, Chicken & Rice Soup, Beef & Vegetable Soup, bread, salad, dessert
- November 15th - Church-wide Thanksgiving Meal
GROUPS: 6:30 - 8pm
6th - 12th graders
Meets in the Sanctuary for games, worship, Bible teaching, and small group time
· After the Boxes are Unpacked - (starts Sept. 13th) more details here
· Griefshare Group - (starts Sept. 13th) more details here
· Financial Peace University - (starts Sept. 6th) more details here
Childcare for babies - age 3
Classes for kids age 4 - 5th grade
Meet in the kids wing for games, Bible teaching, scripture memory and fun!
Hang tight while we look up scheduled events...